go to Top

SEN Support

Support for Students with Other Disabilities

Other common types of disabilities include:

  • Chronic medical illness
  • Acquired brain injury
  • More than one type of disabilities

How to apply

Students with a diagnosed and documented disability are eligible to apply for our service. Learn how to apply on our Register with Us page.

Support service

  1. Learning support
      • Recommendation on reasonable academic accommodations / adjustments
      • Individual study skills coaching
      • Special library support

  2. Medical service
    The University Health Service (UHS) provides accessible primary health care.  You can consult UHS for medical advice and referral to specialist service.

  3. Counselling service
    We offer free and confidential counselling service to facilitate your university adjustment and promote adaptive coping in the context of your disabilities.


SEN Support