go to Top

SEN Support

Type III: Support for Students with Mental Illnesses

To learn more about the needs of students with mental illnesses and tips in supporting them, please click here.

How to apply

Students with a diagnosed and documented mental illness are eligible to apply for our service. Learn how to apply on our Register with Us page.

Support service

  1. Counselling service
    We offer free and confidential counselling service to facilitate your university adjustment and promote adaptive coping in the context of your disabilities.    

  2. Learning support
    • Recommendations on reasonable academic accommodations / adjustments
    • Individual study skills coaching

  3. Medical service
    The University Health Service (UHS) provides accessible primary health care.  You can consult UHS for medical advice and referral to specialist service.


SEN Support