External Funds

There are a number of funds outside the University Financial Assistance for local Hong Kong students. They are administered by external bodies with their own set of assessment criteria. Some funds have annual application exercise while others are on a one-off basis.

Invitation for application for these funds will be posted on CEDARS's website from time to time during the academic year whenever appropriate.

University Financial Assistance