go to Top
In Crisis? Want someone to talk with,
call 18111 (in Hong Kong) & click here

Want someone to talk with 想搵人傾吓

Want someone to talk with 想搵人傾吓

Want someone to talk with

“18111” is the mental health hotline funded by the HKSAR Government
to provide emotional support round the clock 24/7.

If you or someone you know is in danger or need emergency help,
please call 999 (in Hong Kong).

If you or your friend (current HKU student) need someone to talk with,
here are the options available:

  1. Services provided by CEDARS Counselling and Psychological Services, HKU

You can call 3917 8388 (in Hong Kong), email (cedars-cope@hku.hk ) or come to our office at 3rd floor, Main Building during opening hours. You can meet with our Duty Counsellor during drop-in hours.

Mondays – Fridays 10am-1pm & 2pm- 5pm (Except public and university holidays)

  1. Services in the community

24/7 Open Up - Jockey Club Online Youth Emotional Support

Facebook: www.facebook.com/hkopenup

WhatsApp/SMS: 9101-2012

WeChat: hkopenup

Headwind - online service by Youth Mental Health Team, HKU Department of Psychiatry



  1. If you are a staff member seeking to assist a student,

you can log in and access the "Joint-care Guide on Student Psychological Wellbeing" for download.